Manager, Programming - New Digital Distribution
Culver City , KaliforniaÁllás azonosítója JR21-10034 Jelentkezés Mentett állások megtekintése
The Programming Manager, New Digital Distribution will help to plan & manage SPT application storefronts for SPT alongside commercial deals with SPT’s new and existing global clients focused on new technologies & formats, with specific focus in the automotive channel. This person will coordinate amongst the various departments at home office & in territory eg. Salespeople, sales planners, marketing, technology & digital operations to manage content deliveries, plan & merchandise relevant application storefronts & user communications, and support the Director, New Digital Distribution to streamline systems integration & developments. The person in this role will be client facing, and be responsible for aligning partnership requirements into end user applications ; content programming & availability across EST, VOD, SVOD, AVOD & partner utility services, partner specific release schedules, storefront (in app) merchandising, user communications, and creation &/or trafficking of assets. This person will also manage communication to internal & external stakeholders at home office & in territory on performance of new and/or existing storefronts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content Programming & Availability 25%: Responsible for managing content workflow & availability alongside client services & sales planning teams including avail management across EST, VOD, SVOD, AVOD & partner utility services, partner specific release schedules, and platform content availability.
- Storefront Merchandising 35%: Work with team, New Digital Distribution to create & define storefront roadmap across relevant applications including iOS, Android & web based applications alongside partner activation plans & by market requirements. Manage creation & set up of on-store promotions including storefront marketing assets & title planning. Work with creative services team to source required storefront marketing assets. Brief & create promotional assets where required.
- Systems Integration 15%: Support Director, New Digital Distribution to create and/or streamline internal systems integration to create efficiencies in avail management, content delivery, storefront requirements, & partner specific scheduling or content needs.
- User Communications 5%: Create & set up user communications roadmap from relevant applications alongside release schedule, partner activation & promotions.
- Client Relationships 10%: Manage strong relationships with relevant SPT clients & partners around the world.
- Sony Relationships 5%: Responsible for managing relationships within Sony Pictures Television (Sales, Sales Planning, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Digital Operations etc),
The individual must haveand/ordemonstrate:
- 4+ years inmedia programming or digital apps storefront merchandising, Experience in content distribution across new media (EST, VOD, SVOD, AVOD) preferred
- Knowledge of entertainment, new media, technology & working with IP required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and attitude, professional courage, initiative and innovation
- Experiencemanaging multiple workstreams, collaborating & consulting with internal & external project teams as needed.
- Programming or Digital Storefront Merchandising experience
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking & attention to detail essential
- Results-driven with strong customer focus and relationship management
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Creative thinker & solution focused; Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated team player
- General knowledge of international cultures a plus.
- Unquestionable integrity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Miért szeretet a Sony Pictures vállalatot?Adam Herr Miami
"Fantasztikusak az emberek! A kollégáink okosak, kedvesek, melegszívűek, figyelmesek, szenvedélyesek és együttműködőek."