Director, Account Management
Culver City , KaliforniaÁllás azonosítója JR21-10036 Jelentkezés Mentett állások megtekintése
The Director of Strategic Product Management is responsible for planning and directing key administrative, finance, operations, and IT activities for various product management lifecycles. The Director provides oversight, organizes and prioritizes cross-functional critical issues and required information to move key projects/initiatives through milestones and completion.
The Director of Strategic Product Management will assist with the assessment and management of annual business plans for assigned products; to meet or exceed financial targets. The Director will act as relationship manager for key accounts and ensure the satisfaction and retention, including financial reporting and tracking against established metrics and expectations.
70% - Cross-functional lead
- Work cross functionally with legal, finance, operations, and IT for various product lifecycles.
- Develop and define best practice business rules and processes to support strategic product management.
- Lead the cross functional teams on the development and execution of the on-going business plans
- Monitor performance to ensure the satisfaction and retention of key products and achievement of baseline goals.
- Lead across departments & territories (if applicable) to champion product performance.
- Liaise with business affairs on the drafting of term sheets and agreements as necessary.
- Develops credibility and manages strong business relationships. Upholds commitments by listening, capturing, clear and concise details, manage timely engagements, and actively follow up to continually foster collaboration.
- Participate in negotiations for new busines, extensions and expansions.
20% - Team Management
- Lead, manage and mentor direct report(s) and cross functional team.
- Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, skills development, staff productivity and performance management.
10% - Budget Management,Reporting & Analysis
- Budget Management - provide actual cost and projections to track spend and associate costs against budget.
- Maintains and tracks monthly P&L of product activities.
- Lead quarterly reconciliation reporting discussions.
- Lead quarterly meetings to discuss process improvement opportunities, i.e. identify any process challenges (business or systemic) and/or plan for any upcoming systemic improvements, and/or any changes from product performance feedback that may require workflow modifications.
- Prepare summaries and present to key internal and/or external stakeholders.
Preferred Education: Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or Supply Chain highly preferred.
Possesses understanding of:
- Supply chain, forecasting and inventory management
- Business software (ERP systems, Excel, Tableau, Visio, Business Objects)
Supervisory Responsibility: Manager reporting into this role.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years - Production, forecasting, or planning role with a particular emphasis on production planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modeling.
- 5-7 years - Work in the CPG industry
Fiscal Responsibility: Overall management responsibility
Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
- Home Entertainment business structures
- Home Entertainment landscape
- Home Entertainment supply chain
- Experience in collaborating in a highly effective cross-functional team
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong executive presence and emotional intelligence
- Able to effectively influence people
- Detail-oriented who can handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting key milestones and deadlines
- Enjoys building relationships with product owners and teams
- Keen sense of process and entrepreneurial approach
- Provide strategic product management/direction
- Able to effectively influence process improvement and innovation
- Negotiate effectively with key stakeholders
- To consistently and persistently follow-through on key business points and status of business negotiations
- Monitor and report on sales and operational performance
- Work towards established budget goals and objectives
- Effectively manage any internal/external product issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Work collaboratively with all levels of management
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Miért szeretet a Sony Pictures vállalatot?Adam Herr Miami
"Fantasztikusak az emberek! A kollégáink okosak, kedvesek, melegszívűek, figyelmesek, szenvedélyesek és együttműködőek."